[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Configuration and Endianess

T Michael Turney tmike at recipes4linux.com
Fri Aug 27 20:39:39 CEST 2004

I am currently porting u-boot 1.1.1 to an ARM920T core
with the ELDK 2.1 tools.

Other than the readme file and sample board configuration
files, is there a comprehensive list of the

We are testing the ping command prior to attempting
downloads and the IP header fields appear to be in
Little Endian rather than Big Endian.  I am not
using environment variables at this time, but
have filled the bdinfo structure with IP address
and MAC address.

The NetCopy macros/functions don't seem to use the
ntohX and htonX macros, so I'm wondering at what point
the conversion occurs in the internal data structures?

Tools Made Tough
Open Source Ambassador
(c) 760.415.8792