[U-Boot-Users] porting to new board: what to do next?

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Tue Aug 31 17:21:30 CEST 2004

Well if your board has JTAG debug ability, you can step the entire
thing.  The start up code isn't really all that much.

There are many things which could be wrong.

What CPU are you using....what board is it close to...variations on a
theme tend to be quite easy to port and diagnose errors for...

Regards,
Richard W.