[U-Boot-Users] ppc mailing list...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Dec 26 11:38:38 CET 2004

In message <20041226021205.46929.qmail at web15603.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I could read the newsgroup on

Will you please stop this discussion here? It is off topic...

> on google to reply a post. I perfer to do this job
> with Outlook Express, just like I can subscribe

... and kind of an offence, too. Here is a quote for you:

The use of Microsoft crippleware systems is a sin that  carries  with
it its own punishment.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <6bo3fr$pj8$5 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>

Period.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Ninety-Ninety Rule of Project Schedules:
        The first ninety percent of the task takes ninety percent of
the time, and the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.