[U-Boot-Users] Little Endian on 750GX

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 11 13:55:11 CET 2004

In message <402A133A.8030701 at il.marvell.com> you wrote:

> I'm working on Marvell boards DB64460 with 750GX, Big Endian.
> We are trying to check whether we can work with the 750FX in Little
> Endian mode.

Don't.

> How can I change it?? if I'll will try to change it in the code , the
> code should be in BE, but I want to run in LE??

What do you mean - code in BE, running in LE???

Which specific problem are you trying to  solve?  In  general  it  is
considered  to  be  easier to stichk with the "native" byteorder (BE)
and fix any existing software (drivers) where needed.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
                                                   - Arthur C. Clarke