[U-Boot-Users] I can not get u-boot working on my ixp425 board.

Bernie Shu bernie.shu at smartbridges.com
Sun Feb 22 14:40:32 CET 2004

Thanks, Josh,

I have got cross-compiler from your site. But It seems I can not setup the PATH properly.
1) After I put cross-compiler under /user/local/arm-linux (extract from /). u-boot report the following error:
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/include/stdio.h', needed by `img2srec.o'.  Stop.

2) If I put cross-compiler under /user/local. That is, move everything under /user/local/arm-linux to /user/local. It can compile more, but report
arm-linux-gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp0': No such file or directory
arm-linux-gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1': No such file or

Hope further help.

Regards.