[U-Boot-Users] NFS support patch

Steven Scholz steven.scholz at imc-berlin.de
Tue Feb 24 17:17:27 CET 2004

Hi Detlev,

>>>I think CFG_CMD_NFS should be considered "non-standard". It does not
>>>even compile for AT91RM9200.
>
> As long as the NFS support does not compile on all platforms it should
> probably be non-standard - _iff_ it compiles on all platforms I would
> certainly reconsider this as the code impact is minimal but the
> feature will be very helpful (IMHO).
>
> But until then, Steven can you share the compile problems with us so
> we can fix them?  There should really be no general reason why this
> should not work on ARM, or am I missing something?

No big deal.
There's no get_ticks() yet for AT91RM9200. I fixed that and I am about
to test it and to provide a patch real soon now.

--
Steven Scholz

imc Measurement & Control               imc Meßsysteme GmbH
Voltastr. 5                             Voltastr. 5
13355 Berlin                            13355 Berlin
Germany                                 Deutschland