[U-Boot-Users] patch to add autoload via NFS

Steven Scholz steven.scholz at imc-berlin.de
Wed Feb 25 14:29:07 CET 2004

Masami Komiya wrote:

> The patch to add autoload via NFS after bootp or dhcp.
>
> If you want to use, please define CONFIG_AUTOLOAD_VIA_NFS
> in your configuration file.
>
> What do you think about this patch ? (although I don't need
> autoload so much.)

Hmm. If you do it this way you can't have autoload enabled for both
NFS and TFTP! Is that a good thing?

Is there a way the DHCP server can tell the client how to load the
file? I.e. to use tftp or nfs or something else? So you can decide
based answer from the DHCP server how to load it...

--
Steven Scholz