[U-Boot-Users] board.c config patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 27 01:14:32 CET 2004

In message <11218-23151 at sneakemail.com> you wrote:

> This simple patch seems to have got lost in the frey. It is
> a simple patch that makes the use of CONFIG_SERIAL_SOFTWARE_FIFO
> consistent with other uses throughout the source.

Added, thanks - but please be more careful next time. You caught only
one of the 3 board.c files [I fixed the others, too]

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"The majority of the stupid is  invincible  and  guaranteed  for  all
time.  The  terror  of their tyranny, however, is alleviated by their
lack of consistency."                               - Albert Einstein