[U-Boot-Users] New u-boot patch for Coldfire 5272/5282

Josef Baumgartner josef.baumgartner at telex.de
Fri Jan 2 09:01:28 CET 2004

Hi Wolfgang, hi Bernhard,

I also spent some work to make a u-boot port for the motorola coldfire.
My port supports only the MCF5272 at the moment. It is tested on
the Motorola M5272C3 EVB.

The port does no longer need the colilo booter as first stage booter.
It relocates itself to ram as the other architectures do. I rewrote
the timer functions, added MII support to the fec driver and made
some cleanups and other small changes.

The port is made for u-boot version 1.0.0. I could provide a patch
against the u-boot-1.0.0 tree in the next week.

Regards,

Josef

Josef Baumgartner
Entwicklung