[U-Boot-Users] Intel Strataflash in 8-bit mode

Sam Song samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jan 15 03:27:24 CET 2004

Hi,

You wrote:
> I have no access to 8bit hardware.
> If some one is willing to help debug the problem
> with 8 bit wide protection, I will take on fixing
> the strataflash driver and moving it to the drivers
> directory.

> Is anyone willing and able to work with me?

There happens to 4 28F128J3A[C]s in 4x8 mode on my
custom board.But I haven't ported u-boot successfully
for hang after code relocation.I used flash driver
from lwmon board created by Wolfgang.So I don't know
whether I am able to work with you to test the patch
on my custom board.At least,I am willing to do
this.Perhaps,my problem has sth to do with it.

BTW,pls send a reference copy to me for I cannot get
it from U-BOOT digist.

Best regards,

Sam