[U-Boot-Users] Errant Tab in drivers/cfi_flash.c

Michael Bendzick michaelb at logicpd.com
Mon Jul 12 23:59:45 CEST 2004

I noticed in the drivers/cfi_flash.c file, there's a minor error in text
formatting that makes for an ugly display when running 'flinfo'.

I tracked it down to line 465, where either "(RO)" or blank space is
displayed, depending on the sector status.  An errant tab is in there that
looked like the two spaces that ought to be there, which caused my terminal
program (Tera Term) to make the spacing between numbered sectors excessively
wide, and also cause a blank line between every data-bearing line.

The fix (note that I'm using [tab] and [space] here for clarity):

Line 465...

info->start[i], info->protect[i] ? "[space](RO)" :
"[tab][space][space][space]");

...should become...

info->start[i], info->protect[i] ? "[space](RO)" :
"[space][space][space][space][space]");

-Michael Bendzick
Systems and Software Engineering
Logic Product Development