[U-Boot-Users] Compilation error for lubbock

himba himba at siol.net
Fri Jul 16 20:10:26 CEST 2004

Zou Xiangyu-W15716 wrote:
> Assuming this error is not due to user error, has the latest CVS source been compiled for all supported boards? Or it is "user be aware"?

That was part of my patch submited on 01-07-2004, it is for LCD
support for arm platform. If you look the original patch - post
"patch board.c in arm" - you can see that after #ifdef CONFIG_LCD
there are lines
+#	ifndef PAGE_SIZE
+#	  define PAGE_SIZE 4096
+#	endif

which would probably solve your problem, but they are not present
in CVS. Looks like Wolfgang didn't apply those.

regards, himba