[U-Boot-Users] Newbie question - cross

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 21 09:12:54 CEST 2004

In message <31ADFA827355984B9E2A161514595B561C32F3 at lpdsrv04.logicpd.com> you wrote:

> As for dual emailing the bulk of the problem actually seems to have come
> from something between my mailserver and lists.sourceforge.net.  It took 28
> minutes for my first message to be sent back to me on the list, hence
> thinking my first email didn't work.  Past performance has been closer to 3
> minutes.

Get used to the idea that the SF lists are painfully slow. 28 minutes
is amazingly fast. It may be as many hours, too.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The shortest unit of time in the multiverse is the News York  Second,
defined  as  the  period  of  time between the traffic lights turning
green and the cab behind you honking.
                                - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_