[U-Boot-Users] Patch generalizing IDE Reset function for MPC5200

Reinhard Meyer r.meyer at emk-elektronik.de
Mon Mar 1 14:24:30 CET 2004

Hello,

if a real genuine generalization is wanted, the ide_set_reset () function
must be moved to the board specific files.

"Generally" it cannot be assumed that a GPIO Port is used in a non-inverting
way to perform a IDE_Reset.

Therefore I will now move
    "void ide_set_reset (int idereset)"
to our top5200.c and leave the mpc5xxx/ide.c untouched.

best regards
Reinhard