[U-Boot-Users] u-boot support for MPC885

Yuli Barcohen yuli at arabellasw.com
Wed Mar 10 10:06:35 CET 2004

    Bruno> I'm new here and I'm actually begginning a development of a
    Bruno> board with the MPC885 and I would to use u-boot.  But I'm not
    Bruno> sure if it supports this processor. Anyone knows if there
    Bruno> already is some u-boot development started to support the
    Bruno> MPC885??

Yes, the U-Boot already supports MPC885 (Duet) family. There is port to
MPC885ADS also known as Duet ADS. Look at board/fads and
include/configs/DUET_ADS.h

 Yuli Barcohen       | Phone +972-9-765-1788 |  Software Project Leader
 yuli at arabellasw.com | Fax   +972-9-765-7494 | Arabella Software, Israel