[U-Boot-Users] Compile Error for M5282EVB

Stuart Wood swood at rochester.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 02:41:51 CET 2004

Wolfgang,

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 03:29 am, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Why didn't you find CFG_CMD_NFS ?
I only looked into the Readme and not the code....
I tried CFG_CMD_NFS but I also need to add BOOTP along with Stephan Linz's
patch for net/bootp.c. After that u-boot compiled.

> Or: use a tool like a BDM/JTAG debugger to program the  U-Boot  image
> to flash in just one step.
I looked at gdb's documentation, but could not find anything. Is there a linux
based utility that would use the bdm?

> If you want to use a SRAM based version, you will  probably  have  to
> modify  U-Boot for it (except your board has jumpers to swap SRAM and
> flash in the memory map).
except I don't have the external SRAM populated.....

Thanks

Stuart