[U-Boot-Users] Command line parsing question

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 03:47:30 CET 2004

Wolfgang

>>When I type in commands at the command prompt and hit enter, some of the
>>commands are getting run twice.
>

> U-Boot just executes the commands it gets told.

[...]

> I know this problem well. I have seen it before. Your terminal server
> is misconfigured. We use a couple of terminal  servers  ourself,  and
> for example I never got a MAXSERVER running correctly.

I don't have a solution but have seen exactly the same problems with
uboot-1.0.0, custom 8270 based board. The terminal server in question is
the one built into the otherwise excellent BDI2000 probe.

We chose to put up with the quirks as they are only ever seen in
development (not deployment).

Regards,

-Cam