[U-Boot-Users] Patch: ARM Integrator AP, CP and Versatile PB926EJ-S

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Mar 14 16:06:26 CET 2004

In message <4.2.0.58.20040309122054.01d991a8 at cam-pop.cambridge.arm.com> you wrote:

> Please find attached a patch against u-boot-1.0.0 to support the following
> development boards: ARM Integrator AP, ARM Integrator CP and Versatile
> PB926EJ-S. Documentation on these platforms can be found on
> http://www.arm.com/products/DevTools/Hardware_Platforms.html.

I tried to apply your patch, but did so  only  partially.  There  are
some  conflicts  against  the  current  version of the code, and some
modifications don't make sense to me.

For example, in cpu/arm926ejs/start.S  you  make  code  dependent  on
"#ifdef OMAP" - should this not be "CONFIG_OMAP"?

I omitted these parts of your patch. Please check against top of tree
in CVS and resubmit any missing stuff.

I also omitted your modification command of the line handling code in
lib_arm/armlinux.c; please explain what you're trying to  fix  there,
and  why.  If this is required, then please resubmit, but include the
other architectures as well.

Finally, please aslo submit patches for the required entries  to  the
MAINTAINERS and CREDITS files.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Pain is a thing of the mind.  The mind can be controlled.
	-- Spock, "Operation -- Annihilate!" stardate 3287.2