[U-Boot-Users] PATCH - add CMD_BMP and SPLASH_SCREEN support in cfb_console

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 15 10:20:39 CET 2004

In message <40557109.1070509 at staubli.com> you wrote:

> >others   (CONFIG_DOS_PARTITION)   in   public   configuration   files
> >(IceCube.h).
> >
> I've deleted CONFIG_DOS_PARTITION because it's defined twice in
> Icecube.h !!!
> (and it's always defined twice in the CVS ...)

I see. Ok, it's removed now.

[You see why I ask for a description of such  changes  -  I  was  not
aware  that  this  definition  was  redundand  so I thought you would
actually disable this.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple,  neat,
and wrong.                                               - Mark Twain