[U-Boot-Users] Porting Problems :: PPC8270

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 16 18:49:17 CET 2004

In message <47022.194.237.142.13.1079453822.squirrel at webmail.unisite.se> you wrote:

> We have now managed to partly port U-boot1.0.2 to our custom board.
> What we can see, with BDI2000 and printf:s, is that the code always
> reaches board_init_r i.e. We are in RAM.
> Now the problems start. I have encountered some strange things:
> Can anybody give me a hint where to look for broken code...

Your SDRAM init sequence is broken. There is more  to  it  than  just
setting up the UPM tables.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Do you know about being with somebody? Wanting to be? If  I  had  the
whole  universe,  I'd  give it to you, Janice. When I see you, I feel
like I'm hungry all over. Do you know how that feels?
	-- Charlie Evans, "Charlie X", stardate 1535.8