[U-Boot-Users] Serial download, hangs in kermit receive

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 24 09:18:06 CET 2004

In message <DLEALGDPKDCCDOIIPLNFKEKCCDAA.vidya_s at lgsoftindia.com> you wrote:

>   I tried to send the file using c-kermit. It says too many retries and
> fails. I am attaching the statements below. What may be the problem?

Did you configure your "~/.kermrc" file as documented in
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/SystemSetup#Section_4.3.  ???

> (/root/) C-Kermit>send /home/raj/linux.bin

If not, try the following commands instead:

    set speed 115200
    set carrier-watch off
    set handshake none
    set flow-control none
    robust
    set file type bin
    set file name lit
    set rec pack 1000
    set send pack 1000
    set window 5
    send /bin /home/raj/linux.bin

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"We don't care.  We don't have to.  We're the Phone Company."