[U-Boot-Users] mpc8245 changed from u-boot-1.0.0 to uboot-1.0.2

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 25 18:25:37 CET 2004

Hi all,

	I've run into a problem on our board with the latest u-boot-1.0.2.
Prior to this problem u-boot-1.0.0 worked flawlessly. So I am assuming
the problem is from a change between those two versions.

	The problem is pretty simple, when u-boot is copying itself from flash
to ram it does not get copied correctly. If I step through the copying
of u-boot from flash to ram it copies fine, however if I let it copy at
full speed it does not get copied correctly. It seems like a memory
timing issue. But nothing has changed in cpu/mpc824x/cpu_init.c. I've
briefly looked through everything and I have not discovered any obvious
changes that could be causing this problem.

	So I was hoping someone has seen something similar recently with their
mpc824x boards? Or if anyone else has any ideas about something that
might have changed?

Thanks,
Matthew

--