[U-Boot-Users] u-boot for 5272 and 5407

Josef Baumgartner josef.baumgartner at telex.de
Tue Mar 30 16:09:19 CEST 2004

Hi Robert,

there's support for the 5272 in the CVS. Currently the Motorola MCF5272C3
is supported. We are using it for the Motorola board and for our own
hardware and it works fine!

We are using the latest m68k-elf toolchain from ucLinux.org
http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/m68k-elf-tools

Regards,

Josef

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 15:23, Robert Williams wrote:
> Is anyone currently running or working on u-boot with the 5272 or 5407?
> We are trying to bring it up on a working 5272 first. We then plan to
> port it to a 5407.  Though it compiles fine, the code is breaking and we
> have been working through the code with debug messages.  Which gnu
> compiler version are we expected to be using for the latest CVS'd
> u-boot?  If anyone would be interested in bumping heads through this
> process let me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Robert Williams

Josef Baumgartner