[U-Boot-Users] problem when compiling uBoot

Abdelmajid Bouajila abdelmajid.bouajila at thales-microelectronics.com
Tue May 18 18:01:00 CEST 2004

First of all thank you for your answer.

I still have the same problem when compiling u-boot, when comparing my file xparameters.h with the one of a reference design given by Xilinx and the one provided with
u-boot, I mentioned that I have not a part /*U-boot Redefines*/ or /*Linux Redefines*/ in my xparameters.h

I don't really understand , why I did not obtain this part of xparameters.h when I do  Libgen to generate my xparameters.h

Thanks

Abdelmajid

> /u-boot/board/xilinx/ml300,
>
> I added to this file the part  /*U-BOOT Redefines*/ from the initial
> xparameters.h

If  I  understand  this  correctly  this  file   gets   automatically
generated; I'm not sure if you are supposed to modify it manually.

> And I got this error:
> ml300.c:96: `XPAR_XUARTNS550_CLOCK_HZ' undeclared

Obviously you made errors when modifying  xparameters.h;normally  the
#define is there.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Save yourself!  Reboot in 5 seconds!