[U-Boot-Users] question of changing the default settingof the ocotea board

yan weichuan yanweichuan at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 10:19:18 CEST 2004

Dear all,
     I use the ocotea board, and I want to change the default setting
#define CONFIG_IPADDR 10.1.2.3 and #define CONFIG_SERVERIP 10.1.2.2 to my
own ip addresses in the file of include/configs/ocotea.h, then compile the
source. When I unpacked a new u-boot source package to do this, the change
take effective, then I change it again in the dirty source, strange things
happened, the changes didn't take effective, and they keep in default
setting of 10.1.2.3 and 10.1.2.2.  How do this happened?