[U-Boot-Users] Loading FPGA from an mkimage created image?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 22 17:48:57 CET 2004

In message <41A1CD69.6000708 at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:

> I know that
>
> 	fpga load [device number] [image address] [image size]
>
> can be used to init an FPGA.
> Now I want to compress and wrap the FPGA data with mkimage.
>
> Is there a way to pass the address of an Image to "fpga load".

Umm... that's the third parameter in the usage message above:  "image
address" - isn't it?

> Or do I have to umcompress it first using "bootm" or something and then pass the
> address and size to "fpga load"?

Either this, or extend the fpga command to understand compressed
images.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The perversity of nature is nowhere better demonstrated by  the  fact
that,  when  exposed to the same atmosphere, bread becomes hard while
crackers become soft.