[U-Boot-Users] PPC4xx: SDRAM detection (bug?)

Andrew E. Mileski andrewm at isoar.ca
Mon Nov 29 00:27:58 CET 2004

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> ... as is a single source line whithout a few lines of context.
>
> Please try to be a bit more helpful and post information  others  can
> use, or don't post any such stuff at all.

I didn't realize going to a specific line number, or searching on a
unique phrase would be such a problem.

Attached please find a patch for this line.  It is against the file
cpu/ppc4xx/spd_sdram.c dated Dec 9 2003 in the tarball
   ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/u-boot-1.1.1.tar.bz2
There are only 6 lines of context.  I can provide more on request if
it will help, or provide a patch in a different format.

Is this now enough to illustrate the point I was making to "llandre"?

Thank you for your patience.

--
Andrew E. Mileski