[U-Boot-Users] Re: [patch][cvs] A fix in main.c

Thomas Frieden ThomasF at hyperion-entertainment.biz
Mon Nov 29 12:01:22 CET 2004

Hi,

First of all, sorry for taking so ridiculously long to answer. I'm
extremely busy and swamped with work.

Sam Song wrote:

>I misused CONFIG_MENUKEY in my test program and found
>an error but not quite sure. Pls check it.

Thanks.

>BTW, CONFIG_MENUKEY and CONFIG_MENUCOMMAND is only
>used in the AmigaOneG3SE board, which you maintaine. I
>didn't see their info in README. Could you pls explain
>the usage or even better send a patch in README?

The AmigaOne version has a built-in menu system similar to the usual PC
BIOSes. It implements a new command "menu" which brings up the menu, and
during autoboot, pressing the menu key will bring up the menu
automatically (similar to pressing "del" on a PC).

Regards,

--
Thomas Frieden <ThomasF at hyperion-entertainment.biz>
Hyperion Entertainment