[U-Boot-Users] RPXlite_DW problem/solution U-boot CVS

Sam Song samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Nov 30 15:53:37 CET 2004

Hi, Rapha,

> In the file include/configs/RPXlite_DW.h
> at line 324 I had to replace
> #define CFG_OR1_PRELIM	( CFG_OR_AM_SDRAM |
> CFG_OR_TIMING_SDRAM )
> for
> #define CFG_OR1_PRELIM          0xFF000E00

> and at line 353-354
> I had to replace
> #define CFG_MAMR_9COL  ((CFG_MAMR_PTA <<
> MAMR_PTA_SHIFT)  | MAMR_PTAE |
> \ MAMR_AMA_TYPE_1 | MAMR_DSA_1_CYCL |
MAMR_G0CLA_A10)
> by
> #define CFG_MAMR_9COL 0x20802000

OK, you can do that because there are only 16MB RAM on
your board. So if you successfully port U-Boot on your
16MB RPXlite_DW board. I would meet you half way. Just
Add "make RPXlite_DW_16MB" to support your board. So
you just need add a CONFIG_RPXLITE_16MB macro in your
code only. Note, I ported U-Boot on RPXlite DW board
with 64MB SDRAM and it has been working fine:-)

=====
Best regards,

Sam