[U-Boot-Users] Re: how to run hello_world

Smith, Craig craig.d.smith at siemens.com
Fri Oct 8 16:22:36 CEST 2004

>>Please tell me where can i find hello_world.bin file

In the "examples" directory.

>>and where should it be put on
>>the host system to be accessible from u-boot based target system with
tftpboot command.

That depends on how your tftp server was set up.
See http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/SystemSetup#Section_4.6.

>>It will be quite helpful for me if you can stepwise describe the procedure
as I
>>am unable to understand it from the denx tutorial.

The procedure is already described "stepwise".
See http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/UBootStandalone#Section_5.12.1.

Now, everyone, all together..."Please don't post HTML",
that's a good way to get your message ignored.

Regards,
-Craig