[U-Boot-Users] newbie question, B2/arm need help, thanks!

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Oct 14 08:31:32 CEST 2004

In message <20041014041053.71794.qmail at web20228.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I use B2_config, the image created confused me.

Did you read about how U-Boot works, i. e. that it  relocates  itself
into RAM?

> The address of '_start', supposed would be 0x00000000,
> however it is 0xc100000, so does the
> 'reset'/'cpu_init_crit"/all the other symbols....

The first is the address  in  flah,  the  latter  the  address  after
relocation to RAM.

> Am i breaking some building rules when i create the
> image?

You're breaking netiquette rules by posting the same  message  twice,
and even with different subjects. Don't do this again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If a man had a child who'd gone  anti-social,  killed  perhaps,  he'd
still tend to protect that child.
	-- McCoy, "The Ultimate Computer", stardate 4731.3