[U-Boot-Users] Compile problem for ARM / LPD7A400

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 25 15:33:11 CEST 2004

In message <417C832E.5090107 at eternitytechnologies.com> you wrote:

> I am using arm-linux GCC 3.3 with GlibC 2.3.2. I have managed to compile
> a Linux version 2.6 kernel with this setup and patches for Logic PD card
> engine LPD7A400.
>
> I am trying to get a version of U-Boot with working with the same. I
> have applied all available patches, that I gathered for the board from
> this list serve.

Did you try compiling the tree with some other, known to be working toolchain?

> I get the following errors when I am trying to compile UBoot. Is there
> anyone who can encoutnered this problem and if so any lead?

Are you absolutely sure that:

1) none of your source files has been crippled with DOS line  endings
   (for example by downloading or storing on a windoze machine) ?

2) That your toolchain does not defione silly constants like "arm" ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Es gibt immer genug fuer die Beduerfnisse aller, aber  niemals  genug
fuer die Gier einzelner.                                    -- Ghandi