[U-Boot-Users] [OT] character sets

Ross A. Osborn rosborn at motorola.com
Thu Oct 28 15:11:04 CEST 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 06:18:03PM -0700, Craig Hughes wrote:
> On Oct 27, 2004, at 3:19 PM, Dan Poirot wrote:

I don't see it as being rude at all.  It seems like your argument is
that things should be made easier on the users by making things harder
on Wolfgang.  If the business of the list is conducted in English
I don't see why anybody needs to use base64 encoding.  If it makes
things easier for Wolfgang it seems like a very simple thing to ask from
the users.

Ross