[U-Boot-Users] Re: Patch for Cirrus Logic EDB93xx

llandre r&d2 at dave-tech.it
Thu Sep 2 12:22:36 CEST 2004

>>It seems that two builds (lpd7a400 and trab) got broken, but it is not
>>clear why (see below). Any suggestions?
>>
>>*** lpd7a400 ***
>>lib_arm/libarm.a(board.o)(.data+0x20): In function `mem_malloc_init':
>>/home/llandre/devel/zephyr/sw/u-boot/u-boot/lib_arm/board.c:82: undefined
>>reference to `checkcpu'
>>make: *** [u-boot] Error 1
>>*** trab ***
>>arm-linux-ld: ERROR:
>>/usr/local/arm/3.3.2/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/3.3.2/libgcc.a(_udivsi3.oS)
>>uses hardware FP, whereas trab_fkt uses software FP
>>Success: failed to merge target specific data of file
>
>Are you sure that our patches broke these builds?
>Can you successfully run "./MAKEALL ARM9" on the prestine CVS HEAD version
>of U-Boot?

I run "./MAKEALL ARM9" on the prestine CVS HEAD version of U-Boot.
The build of lpd7a400 has been completed successfully while the build
of trab has not. So my code broke just lpd7a400 build. Still investigating
about it ...

llandre

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave-tech.it
email: r&d2 at dave-tech.it