[U-Boot-Users] Patch Question

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Tue Sep 7 18:40:41 CEST 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 08:39:30AM -0700, David Farrell wrote:
> Are there specific cvs diff arguments I should
> use?

-u for unified diff. The Documentation/SubmittingPatches document in the
Linux source tree is a good reference which should not be too different
from what u-boot needs. And of cause the README in u-boot itself.

> Where are other people patches? Do I have to
> search emails to find them?

Yes, you'll find several patches when you search the list archive.

Robert
     Hornemannstraße 12,  31137 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4