[U-Boot-Users] EEPROM content and multiple NIC

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:44:00 CEST 2005

On 4/21/05, Frank <frannk_m1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oops, you're right, I meant the bits appear to be reversed. Like
> they were shifted in bit 0 first and the other bit 31 first...

yeah.. you guys are right. It aint endian issue. Funny thing is,
NS83815 manual thinks d008, while pci_ids file thinks 100b.

I still have no idea how one could actually read it this way. I dont
think any right mind will delibrately read it this way.
I guess a dive into the code will help but.. gonna leave it for later :P

Anyway, got my EEPROM content right this time. And all is working
smoothly. As u-boot boots its displaying the content of EEPROM in
exactly the fashion shown above.

--
Daniel