[U-Boot-Users] U-boot Port issue on MPC8280 board

Muhammad Sarwar msarwar at mangrovesystems.com
Tue Apr 26 15:21:04 CEST 2005

As Wolf mentioned, this is the expected bahvior.

U-boot can only initiate network requests. You can only ping/tftp etc FROM a target running U-boot. However U-boot is single threaded and does not run a TCP/IP stack to respond to any network requests (broadcast or unicast).

Hope it helps.

Muhammad Sarwar
Mangrove Systems Inc