[U-Boot-Users] Baudrate of UART in U-Boot

andreas_schmidt at ifm-electronic.com andreas_schmidt at ifm-electronic.com
Wed Apr 27 13:31:02 CEST 2005

Hallo at all

I'm jaust porting the u-boot at memec Board. After I adjust some thing(from ML300 Board),
then compile u-boot and download it tn SDRAM.
Now my Problem:
 At Hyperterminal a can only see that the blang blink not regulary and so a signal is on
RS232. Than I measure the Baudrate with oszi and compare it with standalone application
from XILINX EDK. The Signal from U-Boot UART differs on factor 1000 to signal from
standalone application on RS232.
Then i treid to change the Baudrate in U-Boot. I modifay the CFG_Baudrate ml300.h then i
tried modifay it in xparameters.h but nothing have happens.

Can me somebody say how I modifay the Baudrate in u-boot?

thanks

best regards,

Andreas Schmidt