[U-Boot-Users] loads command cannot transfer srec file

Swapnil Ashok Narkhede S3092131 at student.rmit.edu.au
Mon Aug 22 11:47:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am using Windows Hyper Terminal for serial communication with the Accelent board having pxa255 processor.
I am getting the monitor command prompt. I have to download hello_world.srec onto the flash.
When i use loads 40004 i get
## Ready for S-Record download ...
and then the system seems to do nothing.
I cannot specify the path of the file to be downloaded.
1>>Please let me know what could be the problem with this and where is the default path for file download set.
 2>>I downloaded the hello_world.bin through the JTAG pin we have made and tried to run hello_world application using
go 40004 Hello World! This is a test and i get number of junk characters like which i think could be because of some undefined instruction what should be done in this case.
Regards,
Swapnil Narkhede
Mob:- 0432025023
Email:- s3092131 at student.rmit.edu.au
School of Computer Science and Information Technology
RMIT University, Melbourne