[U-Boot-Users] Re: Error when updating local git repo

llandre r&d2 at dave-tech.it
Thu Dec 29 17:14:36 CET 2005

Hi,

>>WARNING: The rsync access method is DEPRECATED and will be REMOVED in
>>the future!
>

> You may want to pay heed to this warning...
ok. I followed the example here:
http://source.denx.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi. Do you suggest to use http
instead?

>>What the following error messages mean?

> Ummm.. to me the error messages are pretty clear. What exactly is  it
> what you don't understand?

I have two local repos. One is just a clone of your public repo
(u-boot-denx). The other one (u-boot-denx-dave) exhibits the problem I
reported in the previous mail. The thing that looks weird to me is that
the first repo (u-boot-denx) does not exhibit it. On the other hand, I'm
pretty sure that in u-boot-denx-dave I did not touch those files.

--
llandre

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave-tech.it
email: r&d2 at dave-tech.it