[U-Boot-Users] decrease boot time

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Mon Feb 14 13:11:17 CET 2005

Am 2005-02-13 16:20 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Denk:

> If you mean that (1) gzip Image >foo and foo == zImage  and  (2)  you
> pass  the  option "-C none" when calling mkimage - then the answer is
> yes.

OK, I will have to look at this and inspect Makefiles.

> > I tried this already a couple of weeks ago, but did not solve problems.
>
> It did not solve which problems ? ;-)

*errr* _I_ did not solve problems booting uncompressed kernel images,
this time I will get it.

> Nothing has to be added or enabled. Everything is there ready  to  be
> used.

I actually remember wondering over the "if (verify)" but did not have
time to find out the name of the config option :/

Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF