[U-Boot-Users] U-boot-1.1.1 on V2P4_FG456 uartlite problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 18 22:53:11 CET 2005

In message <200502181931.j1IJV6r14340 at hofr.at> you wrote:

>  I'm bringing up u-boot on a 2VP4_FG456 REV4 (memec board) - for now the
>  setup is reduced to ram+serail (uart-lite) - the problem I have is that
>  I get the correct output but it seems like it is being read back as
>  input in an infinite loop just starting the board without ever typing
>  anything in minicom gives me:

Is it the board seeing the echo locally, or is it minicom echoing  it
back? Check minicom's settings. Or use a real terminal pogram.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 22 - 24,  Hall 10.0 Booth 310
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Is truth not truth for all?
	-- Natira, "For the World is Hollow and I have Touched
		   the Sky", stardate 5476.4.