[U-Boot-Users] Problems during board configuration of U-boot1.1.2!

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 20 10:27:30 CET 2005

Why are you posting the same question twice within just 3 minutes?

In message <20050220033607.58917.qmail at web13607.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:
> I had just been in porting U-Boot1.1.2 to AMCC's
> Bubinga405ep Eval board.But after I had generated

I don't understand why you should  have  to  do  any  porting  -  the
Bubinga  board  is  fully supported in U-Boot. You just have to build
it.

>  make:*** No rule to make target"bubinga405ep_config".
>              Stop
>
> I don't know what's wrong with the u-boot,for I had

Please get used to the fact that Unix is case-sensitive -  check  the
Makefile  if  you  are  in  doubt about the correct spelling. In this
case, please try:

	$ make BUBINGA405EP_config ; make

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 22 - 24,  Hall 10.0 Booth 310
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The greatest threat towards future is indifference.