[U-Boot-Users] how to set the cfg_flash base, monitor base an d TEXT_BASE

Apoorv_Sangal Apoorv_Sangal at satyam.com
Mon Jan 3 21:54:46 CET 2005

Hello All,
Thanks a lot everyone for all the inputs regarding my earlier query on
CFG_FLASH_BASE, CFG_MONITOR_BASE<
TEXT_BASE.
I have changed the value of mt TEXT_BASE to 0xFFF00000 as suggested and it
works. But there is another problem now.
While debugging myu customised U-boot code for 8266 based PMC card i am able
to jump from the first instruction in start.S
i.e "li	r21, BOOTFLAG_COLD" to the second instruction "nop".But after the
"nop" instruction the program counter starts decrementing
and goes backward into unknown memory locations.
Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how i can correct it.

Thanks & regards,
Apoorv Sangal.