[U-Boot-Users] Arm 940T Board Support

Ganeshula Krishna ganeshula.krishna at conexant.com
Mon Jul 11 14:13:40 CEST 2005

I have a CX821xx board based on a ARM 940T based processor. I am worried whether u-boot has in built support for this processor. Please help me in solving this problem.

Krishna

Conexant systems India pvt ltd

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."