[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot support for MPC834x (8347/8349)

Paul Gortmaker paul.gortmaker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:14:56 CEST 2005

Searching the archives, I came across this 2 month old post, which
hinted at there might be something coming available soon, but it
didn't really give any solid clues.  I browsed over the CVS to look
for a new boards or CPU directory and didn't immediately see anything
obvious.

Does anyone have any updated info on this?   I'm hoping the
PowerquiccII Pro recycles a lot of stuff from the PowerquiccII, given
that the e300 is supposed to be 603e compatible....

Thanks,
Paul.

From: Jon Loeliger <jdl at fr...>
Re: mpc 834x
2005-03-30 07:32

 On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 09:23, David Updegraff wrote:
 > Anyone doing anything toward Freescale MPC83xx support?  I have no
 > hardware yet, but supposedly comming "soon".
 >
 > -dbu.

 Hi David,

 I think you will be pleasantly surprised here. :-)