[U-Boot-Users] Custom Board Porting

hai tan tan_hai at msn.com
Thu Jun 9 05:29:06 CEST 2005

Hello,

I´m working with a s3c44b0 custom board and want to use u-boot for booting
OS. First i tried to modify the B2 board files as reference for my board
and changed it for my environment. Although I changed some files, anyway my
board had no message when i flashed the image maked by u-boot. So i think
it´s the wrong way to get u-boot functioning. Now i´m searching for
informations what i have to do to get u-boot work for my board.

Specifications of my Board:

S3c44b0;
1M * 16 bit flash(SST39VF160);
4M * 16 bit SDRAM(HY57V65160B)

I actually have something else, but  now i need a minimal configuration for
booting with u-boot.
So I changed some B2 board files as following:

     file:                                  changed before
     changed after
     1) Makefile:                       arm-linux-
      arm-elf
     2) B2.h                             CONFIG_CLOCK_SPEED 75        66
                                             PHYS_SDRAM_1_SIZE 10         8
                                             Flash_SIZE   4
       2
     3) memsetup.s
     4) start.s                           locktime   800
     0xfff
                                            PLLCON    0x3fffeff
     0x38021
                                            INTMSK    0x3fffeff
     0x07ffffff
     5) u-boot.lds
     6) serial.c                          divisor 115200      32
     34
     7) B2.c

Is there anywhere a
guide or some information what i have to do?!

Any help is welcome.

Greets,

TH