[U-Boot-Users] FEC on MPC852T, TX problem, need help

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 9 16:57:06 CEST 2005

In message <20050609141046.96655.qmail at web31513.mail.mud.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> And what do you mean the CLOCK routing, thanks!

I mean you want to check your cock routing, for example, if  the  PHY
actually receives a transmit clock.

> (I use yahoo mail box, hope this one won't give HTML format.)

No:

> --0-479392515-1118326246=:96230
>
> <DIV>Hi Sir,</DIV>

Please do not post HTML here. Please sort  this  out  before  posting
again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The universe, they said, depended for its operation on the balance of
four forces which they identified as charm,  persuasion,  uncertainty
and bloody-mindedness.      -- Terry Pratchett, "The Light Fantastic"