[U-Boot-Users] Re: To Board B2's author

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at dave-tech.it
Fri Jun 10 16:32:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

>       I want to use u-boot as my board loarder,

A very good choice, IMHO! :-)

>refering ro my board hardware, I select B2 as my target to modify.  Now I
>put up my hardware
>configuration(flash:SST39VF160;SDRAM:H57V65160B; MCPU: s3c44b0).The problem
>is that which file should modify and how to do it. at first I want to the l
>less change.

You have to adapt neary everything under board/dave/B2 to your custom
hardware, and
choose the right configuration options, starting from include/configs/B2.h
All the stuff under cpu/s3c44b0 should (of course) work out of the box

Anyway.. there is a good "U-Boot Porting Guide" into the README ;-)

Best Regards,

Andrea Scian

DAVE Srl - Electronics System House