[U-Boot-Users] bootloader on s3c2410(boot from NAND)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 16 10:36:22 CEST 2005

In message <50c9a22505061601064ba43c1d at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> I have a board of s3c2410, with a 64M nand flash(k9f1208uom-ycb0), two
> 32M sdram( hy57v561620ct-h).
> I want to port uboot on this board, and now i get a uboot modified by
> someone,it can run to the command line like SMDK2410#. And i want to

All this makes little sense to me.

U-Boot has been ported to the SMDK2410 a  long,  long  time  ago,  so
there is no need for you to to it again and reinvent the wheel.

If you got a modified version of U-Boot  you  should

(1) also have gotten the full source code or at least a written offer
    how you can get the source code for free;

(2) contact those guys who performed the modifications

On this mailing list you will get help for the  official  version  of
U-Boot only (= built from the public CVS source tree).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How many Unix hacks does it take to change a light bulb?  Let's  see,
   can you use a shell script for that or does it need a C program?